Greetings to All:
As most of you know Bro. Joe Burnett Passed away on Friday, May 1st, 2020 while in the care of Haven Hospice in Orange Park. We will be observing a memorial service for Bro. Joe on Friday, May 8th, 2020 @ 11:00 a.m. I urge you all to come and pay your respects to Sis. Glenda as your condolences will be a great comfort. We will have a time of fellowship and refreshments served in the Fellowship Hall following the service.
Last Sunday morning (May 3rd) was a huge success. Thanks to all who came to one of the two services that were offered. We will continue to offer two morning services at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. as I believe people are ready to worship inf God’s House once again. You are welcome to attend either service. If you are not quite ready to venture out for fear of Covid-19 I understand. For that reason we will continue to stream the 11:00 a.m. service on Facebook. However, if you do attend in person please abide by the following directives:
- Immediately upon entering the building use the hand sanitizer located inside the front door.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugging and kissing.
- Please keep appropriate distancing at all times unless you are with your immediate family members.
- You are welcomed and encouraged to wear a covering for your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you are ill (fever, coughing, shortness of breath etc…) please stay home and watch the service on Facebook at 11:00 a.m.
- Sometime during the service please tell your pastor how handsome he is (#7 is optional!).
Let’s all resolve to keep safe during this terrible pandemic and continue to pray for those in the medical profession, first responders and each other.
God bless you and keep the faith!